Full-Time Finance Manager
Preparation of corporate accounts, internal financial reports and compliance reporting, budgeting and system development and improvement.
Holder of the position reports to the General Manager
Major Job Responsibilities
1. Implement the financial policies of the company
2. Develop financial strategies that will support the financial stability of the company
3. Ensure compliance with statuary financial reports, and compliance with Audit requirements as laid down by the Board
4. Coordinate, prepare and monitor annual budgets including operating and capital expenditure budgets for the company.
5. Review, prepare and reconcile all financial statements and ensure timely treatment of outstanding items for the company
6. Ensure the fixed assets register is managed and maintained with strict adherence to ” fixed assets register procedure” and assets are timely updated for the company.
Highly motivated, action and results oriented individual and good team player that can lead the team to achieve results’
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
How to ApplyAll Applications should be Addressed to: THE GENERAL MANAGER GAMPETROLEUM STORAGE FACILITY CO LTD. Standered Chatered House, 2nd floor, Kairaba Avenue, Tel: 4396288 ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON OR BEFORE 31ST MARCH 2015.
196 total views, 1 today